I need sites for diagrams.?

I am doing electronics and telecomm. engg and need sites with pictures and information on various transducers and other stuff related to microprocessor and instrumentation and control systems..
I tried wikipedia.. but it didnt do any good..

hmmmmm... tried to search but dont actually know what all these stuff are coz am in computer engg field n all this are gonna be in next sem for us... so u just do one thing... open any search engine n there u can search for the things u want to... u'll get the results n then can go n check the sites... I dont know at all about em so cant help more... Sorry for that...
Take care! :)
Transducers convert mechanical to eletrical or visa versa..
eg.. microphones/ speakers..
try here.


The answers post by the user, for information only, FunQA.com does not guarantee the right.

More Questions and Answers:
  • Do anyone of you knows how invent an improvised gadget for extracting methane from animal manure?
  • HELP PLS..!i need to find a company that uses ground penetrating radar (GPR).,?
  • Solve this..?
  • What is Keralite Tape?Where to get from?
  • A question for Generator Stator Design.?
  • I want to know the total no.of seats alloted for wards of ex-servervice men in the engineering admissions 2007
  • How much does a sound enginier make?
  • How to convert 120V, 20Amp wall power into 12V, 700Amps?
  • Which is better -B tech. IT or Electronics?