I have a bottle at 3000PSI and I want it to output 80PSI ... pin valve? preset valve? regulator? What do I use

A regulator is the right device for your application.

A typical scuba tank has around 3000 PSI. The regulator on the valve steps this down to around 100 PSI. The mouthpiece on the other end of the hose steps the 100 PSI down to the appropriate level based on the water pressure.
That's what a regulator is for.

You would need a regulator or a pressure reducing valve. They should be rated for the maximim pressure (3000#), and have the ability to reduce the pressure to your desired output.
A REGULATOR will maintain 80psi regardless of the usage downstream, provided that the bottle pressure doesn't get lower than that..

The answers post by the user, for information only, FunQA.com does not guarantee the right.

More Questions and Answers:
  • Hiab lifting equipment?
  • $50.00 to the first person who answers this correctly.I need to solve this problem?
  • What is this machine?
  • What is the best type of resistor? Why?
  • How do I convert a 3 phase 220v 60 hz motor to three phase 220v 50 hz motor?
  • What does MCC stand for on a industrial electrical panel?
  • I am in 10nth standard and I want to do best in it, so refer some books which can help me or give guideline?
  • How to make bricketts?
  • How does the thermostat of airconditioner and microwave work?