Which universities in Sweden offer undergraduate Mathematics, Mechanical or Aeronautic Engineering in English?

I am searching for the websites of Swedish universties that offer any or all of the following undergraduate courses in English Language (all of those I have found offer these courses only in Swedish): Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, and Aeronautical Engineering.

I'm afraid you can't get an undergraduate degree in Englis in Sweden. You can get Master's degrees in English, and you can take some individual undergraduate courses in English, but not a whole undergrad degree. If you want to study undergrad in Sweden, then you will either need to go there as an exchange student (in which case you should talk to your home university) or learn Swedish (about one year of full time study).
More Questions and Answers:
  • what is the type of copper pipes to be used for air compressed system working at 10 bar pressure?
  • 220 divided into 1000?
  • What is comparison between trigger angle and conduction angle?
  • can i get some ideas to work on new project related to electronics.?
  • what is the difference between AHU and FCU?
  • US Electricity / Earthing System Vs European (On Marinas etc)?
  • what does electrical control panel means? which components make a complete control panel & what's its utility?
  • What's the Difference between Electrical Engineering & Electronic Engineering Technology?
  • Can someone tell me what is a millwright operator?