If i got an idea , where should i turn --- 1800 companys or patent lawyer?

The 1 800 companies are a major rip-off. The Attorney General several years ago sued a bunch of them, but they remained in business. They make their living from inventor fees, not by successfully selling inventions of their clients. If you decide to use one, ask at least these questions.
1. What percentage of your customers have made more money on their invention than they have paid to you?
2. How many inventors do you represent and how many are selling their invention successfully to industry?

Patent lawyers are a good bet for getting you the legal protection you need. Try www.uspto.gov for basic information on the patent system and a directory of patent lawyers arranged by state.

Good luck.
Patent Lawer...


That Should Help With Your Idea And Get It Off The Ground.
If your idea is invention of some sort you have to put it in paper and patent it before you go to companies to sell it. It is for your royalty protection .If you idea is other than above , you may sell it a consenting company or collaborate with the original patent holder .

The answers post by the user, for information only, FunQA.com does not guarantee the right.

More Questions and Answers:
  • I have Project in advance thermodynamics about a haet pump clothes dryer where can i find examples solutins ?
  • Why We must use fourier series or fourier tranform?
  • Does plc comes under electrical engineering?
  • What is a dry pump duty cycle?
  • How much bandwidth in MPEG-4 will be required for holograms?
  • In terms of a thermocouple, what does SPC mean??
  • I have got 20,790 rank in eamcet2007.Which engineering college will provide me cse,eee,ece in Hyderabad?
  • Compare future of engg branches ---biotech, civil and chemical?
  • I am getting 137 out of 160 in eamcet 2007 mpc branch!wt is my expected rank?
  • What Tools Will I Need?