Wet dreams?

what is it called when you come in your dreams as well as physically? there is a scientific name for it but i don't know what it is.

nocturnal emission is correct, and I am shocked that a mother of 3 did not know.

EDIT: A mother of 3 is wise in my eyes, and 2 of the 3 are boys. That is why I was shocked. I posed this question to my wife as well, she just looked at me with a blank stare and said I don't know. Guess I'll have to explain that one to our son. lol Maybe it's just the boys who remember it well, nothing more fun to an adolescent than heckling about something like that. Any way, didn't mean to rattle your chain. Take care of the family, and SWEET DREAMS.
nocturnal emission
It can also be called an involuntary orgasm. But the real question is: do girls have wet dreams?
yeah, what they said.. as for the dude who asked about the girls.. yes.. i'm on the phone with this chic and she says she has.. so YES>. and why wouldnt they?..
wy would you want to know the sci name for it just keep dreaming
That's really normal.
And it isn't it great that it can happen with no effort on your part and you haven't been unfaithful?lol
Keep dreaming and enjoying.
Good luck
Probably a site like http://www.ihadadreamlastnight.com... will help you out. There is a lot of content regarding dreams there

The answers post by the user, for information only, FunQA.com does not guarantee the right.

More Questions and Answers:
  • HELP! Studies suggest that there is a positive correlation between intelligence and the brain's?
  • What is wrong with me?
  • Am I normal?
  • My mum wants me to study Law next year..?
  • Would drawing be a way to get rid of pent up anger?
  • Any given human behavior can be looked at as being caused by internal factors,external,or both?
  • Why some people are afraid of the darkness?
  • My friend cries/get hostile when shes gets really drunk. Does this mean anything?